Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Becky Kelley - Where's the Line to See Jesus - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



This song is so perfect for the season!
I've been learning so much about my Savior lately. Today for District council i was asked to talk about the savior's earthly ministry and Atonement. I loved preparing for it. i love reading about my Savior and what he has done for me! he truly is just amazing in all aspects. I hope that you all will enjoy this song. It mean's alot to me. it is CHRISTmas time. the time we celebrate our savior's birth.
I feel so blessed to have my heavenly father answer my prayers, this last transfer or 6 week period, I have been struggling with following the spirit and teaching by the spirit, so in one of my prayers i asked him to help me be more obedient and rely on him more, so this transfer I "whitewashed" into a new ward, its where they take the 2 missionaries serving in one ward and take them both out and put 2 new missionaries in the area! its very hard to do. So the Lord answered my prayers! and I am grateful for it! I'm super excited to be serving in the Rincon Valley ward here in Santa Rosa! I love this time of year and for all that it brings people to do!
GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment