Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Book of Mormon.

2 NEPHI 33:10-12
one of the members in our ward shared a funny story with me tonight over facebook, her Daughter was following her step-dad around the house reading this scripture over and over again to him.  She is only in 3rd grade and she understands te scriptures enough to quote that scripture to her "not-yet-a-member" step dad! i say not yet because I wont label anyone, there is always hope!

" 10 And now, my beloved brethren, and also aJew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and bbelieve in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall cbelieve in Christ ye will believe in these dwords, for they are the ewords of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they fteach all men that they should do good.

  11 And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye—for Christ will show unto you, with apower and great bglory, that they are his words, at the last day; and you and I shall stand face to face before his bar; and ye shall know that I have been commanded of him to write these things, notwithstanding my weakness.

  12 And I pray the Father in the name of Christ that many of us, if not all, may be saved in his akingdom at that great and last day. "

No comments:

Post a Comment