Sunday, November 7, 2010

TRANSFERS!

 So every 6 weeks we have the opportunity to be transferred to a new area of not.  what happens is we spend anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months in one area teaching the gospel and helping people draw closer to Jesus Christ, than at the end of that 6 week period, our mission president (President Bunker) prays and seeks to find out whether we should be transferred to a new area or stay in the same area.  every 6th Sunday of the transfer we got a call from our Zone Leaders telling us if we are staying or going.  we got our call this morning and i was told that I am transferring to Santa Rosa in the Peterson Lane ward.  I am super excited to meet the people in Santa Rosa, but also super sad to be leaving Fortuna.  I've spent the last 4 1/2 months here serving the people and loving them!  I am so grateful for the people that i was able to meet here.  they have each taught me so much and helped me to gain a greater love for my savior.  I'm ready to embark on a new part of the California Santa Rosa Mission (CASRM) its going to be a rollercoaster of fun the next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment